To ensure public safety and prevent vandalism of public assets, 24/7 security monitoring is required for outdoor public spaces. Ruggedized PoE+ networks with high-capacity bandwidth for video monitoring is needed to ensure reliable performance with remote monitoring.
Key Volktek Benefits
|Reliability||Redundant Power||Operate even one goes down||
1) Built-in surge protection, dual power sources and battery back-up
2) Ensure stable device operations for 24/7 network reliability.
|Availability||Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP)||Strengthen the Transmission||
1) Combine multiple network connections in paralle
2) Increase the throughput beyond a single connection
3) Provide link redundancy and reduce network stability issues.
|Performance||VLAN||Connect Remote Devices||
1) Enable logical grouping of end station
2) Reduce the needs on a network to contain broadcast traffic
|Storm Control||Prevent LAN Traffic Storms||
1) Prevents the traffic on a LAN from being disrupted
2) Reduce the system bandwidth requirements and saving CAPEX.
|Quality of Service (QoS)||Define the Critical Networks||
1) Specific networks can be prioritized
2) Optimize the network performance and bandwidth utilization.
|Security||Device Locking||Last Mile of Protection||The switch will not function in any network other than its configured|
|Security||e-mail Alarm||Triggered Events Alert||
1) Notify the administrator if real-time problems occur.
2) Help quickly identify, isolate and resolve network issues.
|Management||Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP)||Access Device and Network Information||
1) Provide management of SNMP traps or alert messages
2) Response and take action in the first step